Terms & Conditions
- All goods are accepted subject to the Terms & Condition, in writing, made available by our offices / branch
The Consignor making a false declaration with regard to the contents, description, quantity of goods being carried / transported, will be held liable for any any damage which the carrier may sustain as a result of such declaration or otherwise violation of any central / state government regulation in force fromtime to time The carrier will not be liable in any manner if the goods are found and declared contraband.
- The Carrier does not guarantee about taken in transportation as well as time if goods and has right to divert and change the rout of destination on account of unavoidable curcumtances and due to natural calamities etc., in interest of the consignor / consignee and the carrier.
- The Carrier or his agent will not liable for any loss or damage caused on account of theft, robbery, hijacking, pilferage of the goods during transit or accident or the vehivle due to any reason including on account of natural calamities as well as on account or unintentional error of the staff / driver / labours / agent of the company unless the goods are insured under Carrier's Risk to avoid loss in such situation.
- Demurrage at Rs. 15/- per Qtl. per Day shall be charged after two days of the arrival of goods at destination, which the consignee would be liable to pay at the time of collection of goods.
It is the duty of the Consignor / Consignee to make enquiry about arrival if the transported material at the destination and the carrier will not be responsible for it's intimation.
- All liquids, Oil, Glasses, China wears, fruits, vegetables, perishable items, fragile household, fancy items and furniture goods shall be carried at OWNER'S RISK only unless additional premium is paid to carrier on the declared invoices value at the time booking for covering comprehensive / all type of risks.
- In event of any claim arising out of any issue / dispute the carrier's liability shall be restricted to Rs. 1/-(Ruppes one only) per kg of the declared weight irrespective of the value described in the invoices unless and untill. "Freight on value (i,a, Additional premium for carrier risk) covering comprehensive / all type of risks is paid to the carrier by consignor or the consignee on the declared invoice value at the time of booking."
- Carrier does not undertake the responsibility for re-booking of the goods consignments / goods consigned initially through them to any other destination
- The Carrier company reserves the right to withhold delivery of the consignments / goods unless our understand dues are paid or if the party does not take the delivery of the material against payment to pay Bill / Outstanding freight bills.
The Carrier company reserves the right to dispose of the goods / unclaimed goods after 30 Day's of it's arrival at the destination to recover it's dues
- The Transport Company or the Carrier shall have a lien and right to retain the goods for unpaid outstanding due towords freight, octroi,werehousing charges, demurrage,labour or awny other charges both current and previous / arrears thereof in respect of any consignment of the party or it's Associtates or it's subsidiary company / comapanies or it's agent if principle, or it's representative and (or consignment handled by and or dealt with on the instruction of the party shall also have a general lien for their previous unpaid / outstanding dues (as state above payable by the person mentioned as above. No dues of transport company or carrier shall be delayed / withheld / deducted or adjusted against any claim or counter claim. No claim shall be entertained unless the dues, as mentioned are paid to transport company by the party concerned. interest at the rate of 24% per annum will be payable from the due date, by the party to the transport company. Due date would be the commences from the date of submission of the bill by the transport company to the party.
- All dispute arising between the transport company and consigner / consignee will be dealt with by the competent court of Indore Jurisdiction only.
- No criminal cause is maintainable against the Transport Company in case of transporter exercising his liers on the goods for non payment of any unpaid / outstanding dues (As described in the clauses referred to above).
- The consigner hereby expressly declared that the above particulars furnished by him or his agent are true, and correctand no prohibited articles / contraband materials has been including with the material entrusted for transportation and he is full aware of the Terms & Conditions of Carriers.
- The party may prefer claim in the event of any loss or damage to it's goods from the Insurance Company but the Consignor and the carrier hereby mutually agrees and udertake that the consigner / it's agent shall mark issue any kind of authority to the insurance Company either authorizing them or to enable them subsequently to claim such loss or damage from carrier and to initiate recovery proceedings against the carrier by anyone either individually or jointly. All concerned / effected / connected parties agree to this clause / undertaking between the carrier on First party and the consigner / it's agent or second party not with the standing to any other statutory provisions contained and recored any where and expressed ifany of the clauses / Acts / Rules / Regulations / Statutory Books in vogue.
- The Consignor / or it's agent declare that the he has read and understand the meaning and implication of the above said clauses and other after signed this special contract from on it's front portion.